UMRAH WITH JERUSALEM TOUR
UMRAH PACKAGE WITH AL AQSA TRIP
Airline on Royal Jordanian from New York (JFK/JED/AMM/JFK)
December 21, 2017 – December 31, 2017
3 NIGHTS Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick Hotel (5-Star)
3 NIGHTS Fairmont Makkah (5-Star)
2 NIGHTS Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel
1 NIGHT Kempinski Hotel Amman (5-Star)
Room options (Per Person)
QUAD ROOM (FAMILY ONLY) $3,945
TRIPLE ROOM $4,045
DOUBLE ROOM $4,250
SINGLE ROOM $5,050
UMRAH & JERUSALEM TOUR ITINERARY
Umrah Program Features
- Umrah Visa processing services included Daily breakfast buffet in Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem
- All Ground transfer by private Alhudda air-conditioned buses
- Sightseeing in Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Alhudda Buses
Day 1: Jedda Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today you will have the opportunity to perform prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
Day 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 4: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, our guide will help you to first check into your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 5: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 7: Depart for Amman+ Jerusalem
Your flight is early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your flight to Amman. You will meet and be assisted by our representatives at Amman Airport to assist with your visa and immigration processing. Dar El Salam will transport you to your hotel in Jerusalem for check-in.
Dar El Salam will check you into your hotel in Jerusalem, Golden Walls Jerusalem. The Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel is located in the center of the Holy City. Located just outside the northern city walls, between Damascus and Herod’s Gates, our hotel is within walking distance from the most religious, historic and cultural centers.
Dar El Salam staff will be available 24/7 to guide and assist you for the day.
Day 8: Jerusalem
After breakfast and enjoying the Fajr prayer in Al Aqsa. The day will proceed as follows:
1. Enjoy a guided tour of Masjid Al Aqsa and Dome of the Rock complex with one of the imams of Masjid Al Aqsa
2. Dedicated time for lunch (not included within package) and the Dhuhr prayer
3. You will continue the tour of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mosque of Omar(May Allah be pleased with him) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
4. Our guide will take you to visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud (Peace and blessings be upon him)
5. You will be driven to Mount Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya(May Allah be pleased with her) and the Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi(May Allah be pleased with him)
6. Time permitting, you will finish the day with a short tour of the Islamic quarters including the souks near Damascus Gate.
Day 9: Jerusalem + Hebron + Bethlehem
After breakfast, our guide will drive you to the following locations throughout the day:
1. Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs, the Tomb of Ibrahim (Peace and blessings be upon him) & family and the Tomb of Prophet Jonah(Yunus) (May peace and blessings be upon him)
2. We will continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity (Birth location of Isa (May peace and blessings be upon him))
3. We will transport you to the Mosque of Omar(May Allah be pleased with him) to make the Dhuhr prayer
4. Free time for lunch (not included within package)
5. You will return to Jerusalem to enjoy prayers at Al-Aqsa Mosque
6. The rest of the day is spent with leisure time in Jerusalem
7. You will check back into the Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel for your final night in Jerusalem
Day 10: Jerusalem +Dead Sea – Amman
After enjoying Fajr at Al-Aqsa Mosque, eat breakfast, and take advantage of some free time to explore and shop in Jerusalem.
Then Dar El Salam will transport you back to Amman via a stop at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. Enjoy some free time at the Dead Sea Spa hotel, before we board the bus to Amman.
Arrival and Check in to the Kepinski Hotel in Amman.
Day 11: Return Home
After spending an unforgettable 12 days visiting the 3 holy cities, it now time to go back home.