MARCH SPECIAL UMRAH 2
Package 3 (9 Nights)
March 8, 2018 – March 18, 2018 From Toronto Pearson(EgyptAir)
4 NIGHTS Province Al Sham Hotel (5-Star)
4 NIGHTS Swissotel Makkah (5-Star)
- In Medinah for 4 days & 4 nights at Province Al Sham Hotel or a similar 5-Star hotel
- In Makkah for 5 days & 5 nights at Swissotel Makkah or similar 5-Star hotel
- Daily Open Buffet Breakfast in both Makkah & Medinah hotels
- One Friday (Jumma) Prayer in Makkah and one in Medinah
YYZ ⇨ CIA ⇨ MED JED ⇨ CIA ⇨ YYZ
Room options (Per Person)
QUAD ROOM (FAMILY ONLY) $2,260
TRIPLE ROOM $2,420
DOUBLE ROOM $2,650
MARCH SPECIAL UMRAH 3
Umrah Program Features
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Alhudda Buses
- Umrah Visa processing services included Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Sightseeing in Mecca and Medina “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Alhudda staff assistance available 24/7
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will meet you and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
Day 3: Rest
Today is another free day for you to explore Masjid Al Nabawi and Medina while praying the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi.
Day 4: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, based on schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it.
Day 5: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, our guide will help you to first check into your hotel and then you will proceed with our imams to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located within close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 7: Masjid Al Haram
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 8: Jum’a
Today you will have the opportunity to perform Jum’a prayers in Al Masjid Al Haram.
Insha’Allah, in the evening after Isha’ prayers, we would like you to attend a complimentary and special dinner from Dar El Salam that you would not want to miss!
Day 9: Return Home
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.